WHAT WOULD WE DO if we win the $1B powerball jackpot.
1. Don’t get me wrong–I love our house. They say not to be emotionally invested in your house but I am because this is our first home that we own. But if we win the powerball lottery, we will buy a house…
- in the Garden District: maybe this gem at 1527 6th Street (but St. Charles Avenue proper could be really tony).
- in Georgetown: for its proximity to Holy Trinity 3425 Prospect Street NW is appealing but I like the smaller 3030 O Street better.
- in London: any house, anywhere. Just take me to London.
2. Take care of Honey and our parents.
3. International travel: “where don’t you want to go is the question” he says. Well, okay then.
4. Whatever is leftover goes into low-risk investments.
5. And LBNL, not buy OJ anything. We can’t have a spoiled kid on our hands.
For the record: we have NOT yet bought ANY tickets.